Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Skulls
Was a very interesting project very messy and crazy, A very challenging piece i had to do
but it was worth while, I like how the curtains are all crazy, I had fun with the darks and shadows and all my angles
It was very challenging one of my hardest pieces for this year but I enjoyed all of it.
Tree
This was my favorite project from the whole year. I worked extremely hard on it and it took me forever, I loved every moment and yes of coarse it got hard and frustrating  at times but I pulled through and look what I made something worth while to look at isn't that fun hah. But I really do love this piece by far my favorite. And the message is no matter how hard you try nature will overcome all obstacles the tree on the earth wrapping it says, nature is earth it is the main thing that controls the earth, the mountains symbolize all the obstacles the galaxy is for time and the sun is for life, the waterfall is for beauty.

Candy Art
It was a water color drawing, first time I have ever done this it was a very exciting experience I had a lot of fun.
I learned how to balance colors and make it work with a mess. I was very exciting I enjoyed every moment of it.
Having to learn on the go was very interesting and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment